Industrial 23.8, 31.8 and 41.3mm diameter rotary switches in high temperature soldering resistant DAP material.
Stackable wafers with numerous switching options, mechanical features and panel mounting variations as standard.
Electrical rating of 2 A and 5A continuous with current breaking of 25 Watts AC or 15 Watts DC for a resistive load.
Customising options include concentric shafts, adjustable stops, panel and spindle seals, PCB termination, ESD screens, additional mains switches or potentiometers.
Select Minibank, Type 72 or Type 142 for military and extremely ruggedized applications. NATO Stock Numbers are allocated to many of the variants which were formerly known as Plessey/Paignton series. These are suitable for Def 5154 Specifications.
Type PXR Rotary Switch
Multi-purpose open frame wafer switch
- Multi position, multi bank switch
- Widely used in audio equipment
- 15°, 30°, 36°, 45°, 60° Indexing
- Torque setting via leaf spring and ball bearing combinations
- Steel standard (Bronze, light) rotary 'feel'
- Shaft, bush and locating key angle options